Election of OAO NGK Slavneft new Board of Directors
The shareholders of OAO NGK Slavneft elected the Company’s new Board of Directors at the extraordinary general meeting of shareholders held on December 14, 2009. The new Board of Directors includes:
- Woyke Volker Georg, Vice President, Downstream, OAO TNK-BP Management;
- Karen Nikolaevich Dashyan, Slavneft Assets Manager, Economics and Finance Block, OAO GazpromNeft;
- Alexander Valeryevich Dyukov, Chairman of the Management Board, CEO, OAO GazpromNeft;
- Boris Semenovich Zilbermints, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, Deputy CEO, Upstream, OAO GazpromNeft;
- Polovets Stanislav, CEO, Alfa Access Renova (ААR) Group;
- Huck Jeremy, President, BP Russia;
- German Borisovich Khan, Executive Director, OAO TNK-BP Management;
- Anatoly Moiseevich Cherner, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, Deputy CEO, Downstream, OAO GazpromNeft;
- Schrader William George, Chief Operating Officer, OAO TNK-BP Management;
- Vadim Vladislavovich Yakovlev, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, Deputy CEO, Economics and Finance, OAO GazpromNeft.
The powers of the members of OAO NGK Slavneft Board of Directors elected at the annual general meeting of shareholders on June 29, 2009 were early terminated.
The list of the shareholders for participation in the extraordinary general meeting was made according to the data of the Shareholders’ Register as of September 23, 2009.