Annual general meeting of OAO NGK Slavneft shareholders
The Annual Report, Accounting Statements, Profit and Loss Distribution for 2008 were approved and the amendments to the Company’s Articles of Association and Regulation on the Board of Directors were made at the annual general meeting of OAO NGK Slavneft shareholders held on June 29, 2009, in Moscow.
The shareholders took a decision not to pay surplus dividends for 2008 except for those which had already been accrued over 6 months of the previous year. According to the resolution of the extraordinary general meeting of OAO NGK Slavneft shareholders held on September 17, 2008 the amount of dividends over 6 months of 2008 was set at the rate of 1.23 rubles per each ordinary share with the par value of 0.1 kopek. The total volume of funds for dividends payment amounted to 5,847,712,740 rubles.
The Company’s Board of Directors consisting of 10 members and Revision Commission were elected at the annual general meeting. The Company’s Board of Directors includes:
1. Woyke Volker Georg, Vice President, Downstream, OAO TNK-BP Management;
2. Alexander Valeryevich Dyukov, Chairman of the Management Board, CEO, OAO GazpromNeft;
3. Boris Semenovich Zilbermints, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, Deputy CEO, Upstream, OAO GazpromNeft;
4. Kirill Albertovich Kravchenko, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, Deputy CEO, External Assets Management, OAO GazpromNeft;
5. Polovets Stanislav, CEO, Alfa Access Renova (ААR) Group;
6. Timothy David Summers, Chief Operating Officer, OAO TNK-BP Management;
7. Huck Jeremy, President, BP Russia;
8. German Borisovich Khan, Member of the Management Board, Executive Director, OAO TNK-BP Management;
9. Anatoly Moiseevich Cherner, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, Deputy CEO, Downstream, OAO GazpromNeft;
10. Vadim Vladislavovich Yakovlev, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, Deputy CEO, Economics and Finance, OAO GazpromNeft.
The shareholders approved ZAO PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit as the Company’s Auditor to review the 2009 reporting.
The list of the shareholders for participation in the annual general meeting was made according to the data of the Shareholders’ Register as of May 15, 2009.