Annual general meeting of OAO Slavneft-Megionneftegaz shareholders
Megion, June 26, 2009 – The annual general meeting of shareholders of Open Joint-Stock Company Slavneft-Megionneftegaz (OAO SN-MNG) has been held today. The Annual Report, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Distribution for 2008 were approved and the amendments to the Subsidiary’s Articles of Association were made at the meeting.
The shareholders took a decision to pay dividends upon Subsidiary’s preferred shares at the rate of 2.81 rubles per one share with the par value of 25 rubles. The dividends for 2008 will not be paid upon ordinary shares. The total volume of funds for dividends payment will amount to 92,889.2 ths rubles.
The Subsidiary’s Board of Directors consisting of 8 members and Revision Commission consisting of 3 members were elected at the annual general meeting. The Board of Directors of OAO SN-MNG includes:
1. Sergey Vladimirovich Brezitsky, Executive Vice President, Upstream, OAO TNK-BP Management;
2. Mikhail Vasilyevich Kudinov, Director, Business Development Department, OAO TNK-BP Management;
3. Francis Sommer, acting Executive Vice President, Technology, OAO TNK-BP Management;
4. Evgeny Alexandrovich Gorobets, Head of Multidisciplinary Group, Samotlor Business Unit, OAO Samotlorneftegaz;
5. Boris Semenovich Zilbermints, Deputy CEO, Upstream, OAO GazpromNeft;
6. Alla Ivanovna Leshko, Deputy Head, Department of Economics and Investments, Head of Planning and Controlling Division, OAO GazpromNeft;
7. Alexey Vladimirovich Dvortsov, Head, Corporate Governance Department, OAO GazpromNeft;
8. Denis Vladimirovich Danilov, Head of Division of Subsidiaries, Associates and Joint Ventures Controlling, Corporate Governance Department, OAO GazpromNeft.
ZAO PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit was approved as the Subsidiary’s Auditor to review the 2009 reporting.
The list of the shareholders for participation in the annual general meeting was made according to the data of the Shareholders’ Register as of May 15, 2009.