Annual General Meeting of OAO Slavneft-Megionneftegaz’s Shareholders was held
The Annual General Meeting of Open Joint-Stock Company Slavneft-Megionneftegaz’s (OAO SN-MNG’s) Shareholders was held in Megion on June 24, 2016. The Annual Report, Financial Statements, distribution of the Company’s profit under the 2015 performance results were approved at the Meeting.
The shareholders passed the resolution to allocate a part of the SN-MNG net income equal to RUB 9,369,221,915.96 for financing the Company’s Investment Program.
The Company’s Board of Directors, consisting of 8 members, and the Audit Commission, consisting of 3 members, were elected at the Meeting. The following persons were included into the composition of the SN-MNG Board of Directors:
1. Alexander Zhagrin – Director of the Production Directorate, PJSC Gazprom Neft;
2. Igor Zherzh – First Deputy Director of the Oil & Gas Production Department, OJSC Rosneft Oil Company;
3. Eric Maurice Liron – First Vice President, OJSC Rosneft Oil Company;
4. Olga Makarova – Head of the Directorate for Control over Subsidiaries and Joint Ventures, PJSC Gazprom Neft;
5. Sergei Papenko – Head of the Department for Business Performance and Liaison with Joint Ventures, PJSC Gazprom Neft;
6. Artyom Prigoda – Advisor to the President – Director of the Department for Planning, Performance Management, Development and Investments in Upstream in the rank of the Vice President, OJSC Rosneft Oil Company;
7. Sergei Rezayev – Director of the Department for Oil Field Services and Supervising, OJSC Rosneft Oil Company;
8. Vadim Yakovlev – First Deputy CEO, PJSC Gazprom Neft.
Limited Liability Company Rosexpertiza was approved to be the SN-MNG auditor for reviewing the 2016 reporting prepared under RAS; Limited Liability Company Ernst and Young was approved to be the SN-MNG auditor for reviewing the 2016 reporting prepared under IFRS.
The list of shareholders for participation in the Meeting was prepared in accordance with the Register data as of May 24, 2016.