Annual General Meeting of OAO Slavneft-Megionneftegazgeologia’s Shareholders was held
The Annual General Meeting of Open Joint-Stock Company Slavneft-Megionneftegazgeologia’s (OAO SN-MNGG’s) Shareholders was held in Megion on June 23, 2016. The Annual Report, Financial Statements, distribution of the Company’s profit under the 2015 performance results were approved at the Meeting.
The shareholders passed the resolution not to distribute the net income due to its deficiency (SN-MNGG’s loss made RUB 1,174,894,555.33 under the 2015 performance results) and not to declare dividends on ordinary and preferred shares.
The Company’s Board of Directors, consisting of 7 members, and the Audit Commission, consisting of 3 members, were elected at the Meeting. The following persons were included into the composition of the SN-MNGG Board of Directors:
1. Alexei Bureyev – Manager of the Accounting and Tax Control Block, OAO NGK Slavneft;
2. Konstantin Karabadzhak – Acting Vice President for Economics and Finance, OAO NGK Slavneft;
3. Yuri Nikolayev – Manager of the Production Block, OAO NGK Slavneft;
4. Vyacheslav Orekhov – Manager of the Geology Block, OAO NGK Slavneft;
5. Mikhail Osipov – President, OAO NGK Slavneft;
6. Tatyana Rumyantseva – Head of the Methodology and Tax Control Department, OAO NGK Slavneft;
7. Andrei Trukhachev – Vice President for Corporate Relations, OAO NGK Slavneft.
Limited Liability Company VIP Consultant was approved to be the SN-MNGG auditor for reviewing the 2016 reporting.
The list of shareholders for participation in the Meeting was prepared under the Register data as of May 23, 2016.