Annual General Meeting of OAO Obneftegazgeologia’s Shareholders was held
The Annual General Meeting of Open Joint-Stock Company Obneftegazgeologia’s (OAO ONGG’s) Shareholders was held in Surgut on June 21, 2016. The Annual Report, Financial Statements, distribution of the Company’s profit under the 2015 performance results were approved at the Meeting.
The shareholders passed the resolution not to distribute the net income due to its deficiency (ONGG’s loss made RUB 909,166,597.98 under the 2015 performance results) and not to declare dividends on ordinary and preferred shares.
The Company’s Board of Directors, consisting of 7 members, and the Audit Commission, consisting of 3 members, were elected at the Shareholders Meeting. The following persons were included into the composition of the ONGG Board of Directors:
1. Mikhail Osipov – President, OAO NGK Slavneft;
2. Vyacheslav Orekhov – Manager of the Geology Block, OAO NGK Slavneft;
3. Andrei Trukhachev – Vice President for Corporate Relations, OAO NGK Slavneft;
4. Oleg Tsurtsumia – Head of the Department for Corporate Governance, Restructuring and Assets, OAO NGK Slavneft;
5. Yuri Nikolayev – Manager of the Production Block, OAO NGK Slavneft;
6. Alexei Bureyev – Manager of the Accounting and Tax Control Block, OAO NGK Slavneft;
7. Vyacheslav Aliev – Head of the Economics Department, Economics Block, OAO NGK Slavneft.
Closed Joint-Stock Company InvestAudit was approved to be the ONGG auditor for reviewing the 2016 reporting.
The list of shareholders for participation in the Meeting was prepared under the Register data as of May 20, 2016.