Annual General Meeting of Slavneft-YaNOS’s Shareholders was held
The Annual General Meeting of Open Joint-Stock Company Slavneft-YaNOS’s Shareholders was held in Yaroslavl on June 17, 2016. The Annual Report, Financial Statements, distribution of the Company’s profit under the 2015 performance results were approved at the Meeting.
The shareholders passed the resolution to distribute the Slavneft-YaNOS net income generated in the amount of RUB 4,786,679,713.51 under the 2015 performance results in the following manner:
– Allocate a part of the net income equal to RUB 1,914,568,618.06 for financing the Investment Program;
– Allocate a part of the net income equal to RUB 2,869,002,249.71 for repaying the loan obligations.
The Company’s Board of Directors, consisting of 8 members, and the Audit Commission, consisting of 5 members, were elected at the Meeting. The following persons were included into the composition of the Slavneft-YaNOS Board of Directors:
1. Svetlana Gritskevich – Director of the Corporate Governance Department – Corporate Secretary, OJSC Rosneft Oil Company;
2. Petr Degtyaryov – Director of the Refining Directorate, PJSC Gazprom Neft;
3. Didier Casimiro – Vice President for Refining, Petrochemical, Commerce and Logistics, OJSC Rosneft Oil Company;
4. Vladimir Konstantinov – Head of the Economics and Investment Department (Block of Logistics, Refining and Sales), PJSC Gazprom Neft;
5. Alexander Krastilevsky – Advisor to the President – Director of the Department for Planning, Performance Management, Development and Investments in Refining, Commerce and Logistics in the rank of the Vice President, OJSC Rosneft Oil Company;
6. Olga Makarova – Head of the Directorate for Control over Subsidiaries and Joint Ventures, PJSC Gazprom Neft;
7. Alexander Romanov – Director of the Refining Department in the rank of the Vice President, OJSC Rosneft Oil Company;
8. Anatoly Cherner – Deputy CEO for Logistics, Processing and Sales, PJSC Gazprom Neft.
Limited Liability Company Rosexpertiza was approved to be the Slavneft-YaNOS auditor for reviewing the 2016 reporting prepared under RAS; Limited Liability Company Ernst and Young was approved to be the Slavneft-YaNOS auditor for reviewing the 2016 reporting prepared under IFRS.
The list of shareholders for participation in the Meeting was prepared in accordance with the Register data as of May 21, 2016.