Annual General Meeting of OAO Slavneft-Megionneftegaz’s Shareholders
The Annual General Meeting of Open Joint-Stock Company Slavneft-Megionneftegaz’s (OAO SN-MNG’s) Shareholders was held on June 25, 2015. The Subsidiary’s 2014 Annual Report and Financial Statements, including the Profit and Loss Statement, were approved at the Meeting.
The shareholders resolved not to distribute the net income due to its deficiency (SN-MNG’s loss under the 2014 performance results made 2,355,786,234 RUB) and not to declare dividends on common and preferred shares.
The Subsidiary’s Board of Directors consisting of 8 members and the Audit Commission consisting of 3 members were elected at the Meeting. The following persons were included in the SN-MNG Board of Directors:
1. Larisa V. Balashova - Head of the Directorate for Control over Subsidiaries, Affiliates, and Joint Ventures, Corporate Compliance Department, JSC Gazprom Neft;
2. Alexander V. Zhagrin – Director of the Production Directorate, JSC Gazprom Neft;
3. Sergei M. Nesterenko – Director of the Oil and Gas Production Department, OJSC Rosneft Oil Company;
4. Sergei A. Papenko – Head of the Department for Business Performance and Liaison with Joint Ventures, JSC Gazprom Neft;
5. Elena V. Plavkova – Deputy Director – Head of the Directorate for Corporate Policies and Procedures, Corporate Governance Department, OJSC Rosneft Oil Company;
6. Sergei N. Rezaev – Director of the Oilfield Services and Supervising Department, OJSC Rosneft Oil Company;
7. Alexei V. Timonov – Director of the Field Development Department, OJSC Rosneft Oil Company;
8. Vadim V. Yakovlev – First Deputy CEO, JSC Gazprom Neft.
Limited Liability Company Rosexpertiza was approved to be the SN-MNG auditor for reviewing the 2015 reporting prepared under RAS; Closed Joint-Stock Company PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit was approved to be the SN-MNG auditor for reviewing the 2015 reporting prepared under IFRS.
The list of shareholders for participation in the Meeting was prepared in accordance with the Register data as of May 25, 2015.