Annual General Meeting of OAO Obneftegazgeologia’s Shareholders
The Annual General Meeting of Open Joint-Stock Company Obneftegazgeologia’s (OAO ONGG’s) Shareholders was held on June 23, 2015. The Subsidiary’s 2014 Annual Report and Financial Statements, including the Profit and Loss Statement, were approved at the Meeting.
The shareholders resolved not to distribute the net income due to its deficiency (ONGG’s loss under the 2014 performance results made 3,493,265,266 RUB) and not to declare dividends on common and preferred shares.
The Subsidiary’s Board of Directors consisting of 7 members and the Audit Commission consisting of 3 members were elected at the Meeting of Shareholders. The following persons were included in the ONGG Board of Directors:
1. Konstantin M. Mulyavin – Head of the Department for Exploration, Licensing and Reserves Auditing, OAO NGK Slavneft;
2. Vyacheslav V. Orekhov – Manager of the Geology Block, OAO NGK Slavneft;
3. Mikhail L. Osipov – Vice President, OAO NGK Slavneft;
4. Andrei N. Trukhachev – Vice President, OAO NGK Slavneft;
5. Oleg V. Tsurtsumia – Head of the Restructuring and Corporate Structure Improvement Department, OAO NGK Slavneft;
6. Andrei A. Shustrov – Head of the Legal Department, OAO NGK Slavneft;
7. Vladimir A. Yagutkin – Manager of the Economics Block, OAO NGK Slavneft.
LLC VIP Consultant was approved to be the Subsidiary’s auditor for reviewing the 2015 reporting.
The list of shareholders for participation in the Meeting was prepared in accordance with the Register data as of May 23, 2015.