Annual General Meeting of OAO Slavneft-YaNOS’s Shareholders
The Annual General Meeting of Open Joint-Stock Company Slavneft-Yarsolavnefteorgsintez’s (OAO Slavneft-YaNOS’s) Shareholders was held in Yaroslavl on June 18, 2015. The Subsidiary’s 2014 Annual Report and Financial Statements, including the Profit and Loss Statement, were approved at the Meeting.
The shareholders elected the Subsidiary’s Board of Directors consisting of 8 members and the Audit Commission consisting of 5 members. The following persons were included in the Slavneft-YaNOS Board of Directors:
1. Larisa V. Balashova - Head of the Directorate for Control over Subsidiaries, Affiliates, and Joint Ventures, Corporate Compliance Department, JSC Gazprom Neft;
2. Didier Casimiro – Vice President for Refining, Petrochemical, Commerce and Logistics, OJSC Rosneft Oil Company;
3. Vladimir K. Konstantinov - Head of the Economics and Investment Department (Block for Logistics, Refining and Sales), JSC Gazprom Neft;
4. Igor G. Kuzmin – Deputy Director of the Oil Refining Department, OJSC Rosneft Oil Company;
5. Sergei N. Menshonkov – Deputy Director – Head of the Development and Optimization Directorate, Corporate Governance Department, OJSC Rosneft Oil Company;
6. Alexander A. Romanov – Director of the Oil Refining Department in the rank of Vice President, OJSC Rosneft Oil Company;
7. Alexander L. Sannikov – Director of the Oil Refining Directorate, JSC Gazprom Neft;
8. Anatoly M. Cherner –Deputy CEO for Logistics, Refining and Sales, JSC Gazprom Neft.
Limited Liability Company Rosexpertiza was approved to be the Slavneft-YaNOS auditor for reviewing the 2015 reporting prepared under RAS; Closed Joint-Stock Company PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit was approved to be the Slavneft-YaNOS auditor for reviewing the 2015 reporting prepared under IFRS.
The list of shareholders for participation in the Meeting was prepared in accordance with the Register data as of May 23, 2015.