Annual General Meeting of OAO Obneftegazgeologia’s Shareholders
The Annual General Meeting of Open Joint-Stock Company Obneftegazgeologia’s (hereinafter referred to as OAO ONGG) Shareholders was held on June 25, 2014. The Subsidiary’s 2013 Annual Report and Financial Statements, including the Profit and Loss Statement, were approved at the Meeting.
The shareholders didn't pass the resolution about payment of dividends on ordinary and preferred shares under the 2013 results. The Subsidiary's net income in the amount of 3,887,315,682 RUB is kept retained.
The Subsidiary’s Board of Directors consisting of 7 members and the Revision Commission consisting of 3 members were elected at the Meeting. The following persons were included in the composition of OAO ONGG’s Board of Directors:
1. Konstantin M. Mulyavin – Head of the Exploration, Licensing and Reserves Audit Department, OAO NGK Slavneft;
2. Vyacheslav V. Orekhov – Manager of the Exploration Block, OAO NGK Slavneft;
3. Mikhail L. Osipov – Vice President, OAO NGK Slavneft;
4. Andrei N. Trukhachev - Vice President, OAO NGK Slavneft;
5. Oleg V. Tsurtsumia – Head of the Restructuring and Corporate Structure Improvement Department, OAO NGK Slavneft;
6. Andrei A. Shustrov – Head of the Legal Department, OAO NGK Slavneft;
7. Vladimir A. Yagutkin – Manager of the Economics Block, OAO NGK Slavneft.
LLC Audit-NCIN, the Auditing Company, was approved to be the auditor of OAO ONGG for reviewing the 2014 reporting.
The list of shareholders for participation in the Meeting was prepared in accordance with the Register data as of May 26, 2014.