Annual General Meeting of OAO Slavneft-Megionneftegaz’s Shareholders
The Annual General Meeting of Open Joint-Stock Company Slavneft-Megionneftegaz’s (hereinafter referred to as OAO SN-MNG) Shareholders was held on June 27, 2014. The Subsidiary’s 2013 Annual Report and Financial Statements, including the Profit and Loss Statement, were approved at the Meeting.
The shareholders resolved not to pay dividends on the ordinary and preferred shares and to keep retained the Subsidiary’s 2013 net income in the amount of 8,435,968,209 RUB.
The Subsidiary’s Board of Directors consisting of 8 members and the Revision Commission consisting of 3 members were elected at the Meeting. The following persons were included in the composition of OAO SN-MNG’s Board of Directors:
1. Igor S. Afanasiev – Director of the Field Development Department, Rosneft;
2. Rustem I. Bakirov – Director of the Oil and Gas Production Department, Rosneft;
3. Larisa V. Balashova – Head of the Directorate for Control over Subsidiaries, Affiliates and Joint Ventures, Corporate Compliance Department, OAO Gazprom Neft;
4. Sergei A. Papenko – Head of the Department for Liaison with Joint Ventures and Business Performance, OAO Gazprom Neft;
5. Elena V. Plavkova – Deputy Director, Head of the Corporate Governance Directorate, Corporate Governance Department, Rosneft;
6. Sergei N. Rezaev – Director of the Oil Field Services and Supervising Department, Rosneft;
7. Yuri V. Shuliev – Director of the Production Directorate, Upstream Block, OAO Gazprom Neft;
8. Vadim V. Yakovlev – First Deputy CEO, OAO Gazprom Neft.
Closed Joint-Stock Company PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit was approved to be the auditor of OAO SN-MNG for reviewing the 2014 reporting.
The list of shareholders for participation in the Meeting was prepared in accordance with the Register data as of May 27, 2014.