Annual General Meeting of OAO Slavneft-Megionneftegazgeologia’s Shareholders
The Annual General Meeting of Open Joint-Stock Company Slavneft-Megionneftegazgeologia’s (hereinafter referred to as OAO SN-MNGG) Shareholders was held on June 26, 2014. The Subsidiary’s 2013 Annual Report and Financial Statements, including the Profit and Loss Statement, were approved at the Meeting.
The shareholders made the decision to allocate the portion of the retained earnings from previous years in the amount of 71,388,659 RUB for covering the Subsidiary’s 2013 losses. It was resolved not to pay dividends under the 2013 results.
The Subsidiary’s Board of Directors consisting of 7 members and the Revision Commission consisting of 3 members were elected at the Meeting. The following persons were included in the composition of OAO SN-MNGG’s Board of Directors:
1. Alexei V. Bureyev – Manager of the Accounting and Tax Control Block, OAO NGK Slavneft;
2. Andrei V. Kovalenko – Vice President, OAO NGK Slavneft;
3. Konstantin M. Mulyavin – Head of the Exploration, Licensing and Reserves Audit Department, OAO NGK Slavneft;
4. Vyacheslav V. Orekhov – Manager of the Exploration Block, OAO NGK Slavneft;
5. Mikhail L. Osipov - Vice President, OAO NGK Slavneft;
6. Tatyana A. Rumyantseva – Head of the Methodology and Tax Control Department, OAO NGK Slavneft;
7. Andrei N. Trukhachev – Vice President, OAO NGK Slavneft.
LLC VIP Consultant was approved to be the Subsidiary’s auditor for reviewing the 2014 reporting.
The list of shareholders for participation in the Meeting was prepared in accordance with the Register data as of May 23, 2014.