Annual General Meeting of OAO Slavneft-YaNOS’s Shareholders
The Annual General Meeting of Open Joint-Stock Company Slavneft-Yaroslavnefteorgsintez’s (hereinafter referred to as OAO Slavneft-YaNOS) Shareholders was held in Yaroslavl on June 20, 2014. The Subsidiary’s 2013 Annual Report and Financial Statements, including the Profit and Loss Statement, were approved at the Meeting.
The shareholders resolved not to pay dividends on the ordinary and preferred shares and to keep retained the Subsidiary’s 2013 net income in the amount of 3,995,133,521 RUB.
The Subsidiary’s Board of Directors consisting of 8 members and the Revision Commission consisting of 5 members were elected at the Meeting. The following persons were included in the composition of OAO Slavneft-YaNOS’s Board of Directors:
1. Larisa V. Balashova – Head of the Directorate for Control over Subsidiaries, Affiliates and Joint Ventures, Corporate Compliance Department, OAO Gazprom Neft;
2. Didier Casimiro – Vice President for Commerce and Logistics, Rosneft;
3. Vladimir K. Konstantinov – Head of the Economics and Investment Department, Downstream Block, OAO Gazprom Neft;
4. Igor G. Kuzmin – Director of the Oil Processing Department, Rosneft;
5. Sergei N. Menshonkov – Deputy Director of the Corporate Governance Department, Rosneft;
6. Igor V. Pavlov – Vice President for Refining and Petrochemical, Rosneft;
7. Alexander L. Sannikov – Director of the Oil Processing Directorate, OAO Gazprom Neft;
8. Anatoly M. Cherner – Deputy CEO for Logistics, Processing and Sales, OAO Gazprom Neft.
Closed Joint-Stock Company PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit was approved to be the auditor of OAO Slavneft-YaNOS for reviewing the 2014 reporting.
The list of shareholders for participation in the Meeting was prepared in accordance with the Register data as of May 22, 2014.