Annual General Meeting of OAO Slavneft-Yaroslavnefteprodukt’s Shareholders
The Annual General Meeting of Open Joint-Stock Company Slavneft-Yaroslavnefteprodukt’s Shareholders was held on June 19, 2014. The Subsidiary’s 2013 Annual Report and Financial Statements, including the Profit and Loss Statement, were approved at the Meeting.
The shareholders resolved not to pay dividends on the ordinary and preferred shares and to keep retained the Subsidiary’s 2013 net income in the amount of 19,607,517 RUB.
The Subsidiary’s Board of Directors consisting of 7 members and the Revision Commission consisting of 3 members were elected at the Meeting. The following persons were included in the composition of OAO Slavneft-Yaroslavnefteprodukt’s Board of Directors:
1. Alexander V. Belov – Head of the Corporate Relations and Asset Management Department, OAO NGK Slavneft;
2. Andrei V. Kovalenko – Vice President, OAO NGK Slavneft;
3. Vladimir V. Krylov - Vice President, OAO NGK Slavneft;
4. Yuri E. Sukhanov – President, OAO NGK Slavneft;
5. Andrei N. Trukhachev - Vice President, OAO NGK Slavneft;
6. Andrei A. Shustrov – Head of the Legal Department, OAO NGK Slavneft;
7. Oleg V. Tsurtsumia – Head of the Restructuring and Corporate Structure Improvement Department, OAO NGK Slavneft.
LLC Prioritet, the Consulting and Auditing Firm, was approved to be the auditor of OAO Slavneft-Yaroslavnefteprodukt for reviewing the 2014 reporting.
The list of shareholders for participation in the Meeting was prepared in accordance with the Register data as of May 05, 2014.