OAO NGK Slavneft Annual General Shareholders Meeting Held
The Annual General Shareholders Meeting of Open Joint Stock Oil and Gas Company Slavneft (OAO NGK Slavneft) was held on June 28, 2013. The Company's 2012 Annual Report, Balance Sheet and Profit Distribution Statement were approved at the Meeting.
The Shareholders resolved to establish the dividends based on 2012 financial year results in amount of 0.06 rubles per each ordinary share with the par value of 0.1 kopecks and allocate the total amount of 285,254,280 rubles for dividend payments.
The Company's Board of Directors consisting of 10 members and the Revision Commission consisting of 6 members were also elected at the Meeting. The Board of Directors inclues:
1. Vitaly V. Baranov - Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, Deputy General Director for Administration, OAO Gazprom Neft;
2. Alexander V. Dyukov - Chairman of the Management Board, General Director, OAO Gazprom Neft;
3. Didier Casimiro - Member of the Management Board, Vice President for Commerce and Logistics, Rosneft;
4. Yuri A. Korskov - Deputy Head of Security Department, Rosneft;
5. Igor G. Kuzmin - Acting Director, Oil Refining Department, Rosneft;
6. Rostislav R. Latysh - Economics and Business Planning Department Director, Rosneft;
7. Zeljko Runje - Member of the Management Board, Vice President for Offshore Projects, Rosneft;
8. Anatoly M. Cherner – Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, Deputy General Director, Downstream, OAO Gazprom Neft;
9. Vadim V. Yakovlev – Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, First Deputy General Director, OAO Gazprom Neft;
10. Alexey V. Yankevich – Member of the Management Board, Deputy General Director, Economics & Finance, OAO Gazprom Neft.
ZAO PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit was approved to be the Auditor to verify the Company's 2013 statements.
The list of shareholders participating in the Meeting was compiled based on the register data as of May 13, 2013.