OAO Slavneft-Yaroslavnefteprodukt Annual General Shareholders Meeting Held
Open Joint Stock Company Slavneft-Yaroslavnefteprodukt's Annual General Shareholders Meeting was held on June 13, 2013. The Company's 2012 Annual Report, Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Statement were approved at the Meeting.
The Shareholders resolved not to pay dividends on the ordinary and privileged shares of the Company due to the fact that the Company did not generate net profit as a result of 2012 business activity.
The Company's Board of Directors consisting of 7 members and Revision Commission consisting of 3 members were also elected at the Meeting. OAO Slavneft-Yaroslavnefteprodukt's Board of Directors includes:
1. Alexandr V. Belov - Head of Corporate Relations and Assets Management Department, OAO NGK Slavneft;
2. Andrey V. Kovalenko - Vice President, OAO NGK Slavneft;
3. Vladimir V. Krylov - Vice President, OAO NGK Slavneft;
4. Yury E. Sukhanov - President, OAO NGK Slavneft;
5. Andrey N. Trukhachev - Vice President, OAO NGK Slavneft;
6. Andrey A. Shustrov - Head of Legal Department, OAO NGK Slavneft;
7. Oleg V. Tsurtsumia - Head of Restructuring and Corporate Structure Enhancement Department, OAO NGK Slavneft.
Yury E. Sukhanov was elected Chairman of the Board of Directors of OAO Slavneft-Yaroslavnefteprodukt.
OOO Consult and Audit Firm Prioritet was approved to be the Auditor to check OAO Slavneft-Yaroslavnefteprodukt's 2013 statements.
The list of shareholders participating in the Meeting was compiled based on the register data as of May 3, 2013.