ОАО Slavneft-Megionneftegaz held Annual General Shareholders Meeting
The Annual General Shareholders Meeting of ОАО Slavneft-Megionneftegaz (ОАО SN-MNG) was held on June 22, 2012. The shareholders approved the Subsidiary’s Annual Report, Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Statement over 2011.
It was resolved to pay dividends at 36.89 rubles per Subsidiary’s ordinary and preferred share and proposed to allocate 4,889,089.99 ths rubles for this purpose.
The shareholders elected the Subsidiary’s Board of Directors and Revision Commission consisting of 8 and 3 members, respectively. The new Board of Directors of ОАО SN-MNG includes:
1. Viktor A. Blagoveshchensky – Vice President, Yamal Gas Division, OAO TNK-BP Management;
2. Evgeny A. Gorobets – Director, Fields Development & Production Planning, OAO TNK-BP Management;
3. Mikhail V. Kudinov – Director, Upstream Business Development Department, OAO TNK-BP Management;
4. Emerson Joseph Milenski – Vice President, Major & Capital Projects, OAO TNK-BP Management;
5. Larisa V. Balashova – Head of the Subsidiaries & Joint Ventures Control Directorate, Corporate Governance Department, ОАО Gazprom Neft;
6. Mikhail A. Zhechkov – Head of the Economics & Investment Department, Upstream, ОАО Gazprom Neft;
7. Yury V. Shulyev – Director, Production Directorate, Upstream, ОАО Gazprom Neft;
8. Vadim V. Yakovlev – First Deputy CEO, ОАО Gazprom Neft.
Closed Joint-Stock Company PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit (ZАО PwC Audit) was appointed the Subsidiary’s Auditor responsible for revision of the 2012 financial statements.
The list of the shareholders entitled to take part in the Meeting was executed under the register data as of May 11, 2012.