ОАО Slavneft-YaNOS held Annual General Shareholders Meeting
The Annual General Shareholders Meeting of ОАО Slavneft-Yaroslavnefteorgsintez (ОАО Slavneft-YaNOS) was held on June 15, 2012 in Yaroslavl. The shareholders approved the Subsidiary’s Annual Report, Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Statement over 2011.
It was resolved to pay dividends on the Subsidiary’s preferred shares at 0.01 rubles per share with the par value of 1 ruble. No dividends for 2011 will be paid on the Subsidiary’s ordinary shares. The total funds allocated for the dividend distribution will amount to 3,108.8 ths rubles.
The shareholders elected the Subsidiary’s Board of Directors and Revision Commission consisting of 8 and 5 members, respectively. The new Board of Directors of ОАО Slavneft-YaNOS includes:
1. Larisa V. Balashova – Head of the Subsidiaries and Joint Ventures Control Directorate, Corporate Governance Department, OAO Gazprom Neft;
2. Mikhail V. Davydov – Vice President, Major Projects Directorate, Downstream, OAO TNK-BP Management;
3. Rinat R. Zubairov – Refining Department Manager, OAO TNK-BP Management;
4. Vitaly I. Zuber – Refining Department Director, Downstream, OAO TNK-BP Management;
5. Vladimir K. Konstantinov – Head of the Economics and Investment Department, Downstream, ОАО Gazprom Neft;
6. Mikhail Tretyak – Director, Oil Processing Technology Department, Downstream, OAO TNK-BP Management;
7. Alexander L. Sannikov – Head of the Oil Processing Directorate, OAO Gazprom Neft;
8. Anatoly M. Cherner – Deputy CEO, Downstream, OAO Gazprom Neft.
ООО Prioritet, a consulting and audit company, was appointed the Subsidiary’s Auditor responsible for revision of the 2012 financial statements.
The list of the shareholders entitled to take part in the Meeting was executed under the register data as of May 4, 2012.