German Khan was re-elected as the Chairman of OAO NGK Slavneft Board of Directors
German Khan, Executive Director of OAO TNK-BP Management, was re-elected as the Chairman of the OAO NGK Slavneft Board of Directors at the Meeting of the new Board of Directors held on July 15, 2011.
German Khan has been occupying the position of the Chairman of the OAO NGK Slavneft Board of Directors since July 2005.
The Chairmen and members of the BoD Audit and Staff & Remunerations Committees were elected at the Meeting.
Jonathan Muir, Chief Financial Officer of OAO TNK-BP Management, was appointed Chairman of the Audit Committee. The members of the Audit Committee are as follows:
• Aleksey Guryev, General Auditor, OAO TNK-BP Management;
• Galina Delvig, Head of the Internal Audit Department, ОАО Gazprom Neft;
• Andrey Shvetsov, Head of the Consolidation and International Reporting Directorate, ОАО Gazprom Neft.
Vitaly Baranov, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, Deputy CEO for Administration, ОАО Gazprom Neft, was appointed Chairman of the Staff & Remunerations Committee. The members of the Staff & Remunerations Committee are as follows:
• Dmitry Drobyshev, Director, Finance & Operations, ААR Consortium;
• Svetlana Musikhina, Head of the Planning and Commercial Operations Department, ВР Russia;
• Anatoly Cherner, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, Deputy CEO for Downstream, ОАО Gazprom Neft.
The Committees’ activity is of advisory and consultative nature and aimed to ensure the efficient performance of functions by the Board of Directors.
On June 29, 2011, the new Board of Directors of OAO NGK Slavneft was elected by the Company’s Annual General Shareholders Meeting.