General Annual Shareholders Meeting of OAO NGK Slavneft
The Annual General Shareholders Meeting of OAO NGK Slavneft held in Moscow on June 29, 2011 approved the Company’s Annual Report, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement for 2010 and introduced the amendments and addenda into the Company’s Articles of Association, Provisions on the Board of Directors, Revision Commission, Executive Bodies and General Shareholders Meeting.
The shareholders passed the resolution to establish the dividend amount at the rate of 2.01 rubles per ordinary share with the par value of 0.1 kopek and allocate in total 9,556,018,380 rubles of the Company’s undistributed profit of past years and 2010 undistributed profit balance for dividend payment.
Earlier according to the resolution of the Extraordinary Shareholders Meeting dd. December 24, 2010, the Company’s net profit in the amount of 7,083,814.620 rubles, including 5,509,879,063 rubles of the Company’s net profit under the results of 9 months of 2010, was allocated for dividend payment.
The Company’s Board of Directors consisting of 10 members and Revision Commission consisting of 6 members were elected at the Meeting. The members of the Company’s Board of Directors are as follows:
1. Sergey Brezitsky – Executive Vice President, Upstream, OAO TNK-BP Management;
2. Karen Dashyan – Slavneft Asset Manager, OAO Gazprom Neft;
3. Alexander Dyukov – Chairman of the Management Board, Chief Executive Officer, OAO Gazprom Neft;
4. Boris Zilbermints – Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, Deputy CEO for Upstream, OAO Gazprom Neft;
5. Polovets Stanislav – Chief Executive Officer, AAR Consortium;
6. Amir Feizulin – First Deputy Executive Vice President, Downstream, OAO TNK-BP Management;
7. Huck Jeremy – President, BP Russia;
8. German Khan – Executive Director, OAO TNK-BP Management;
9. Anatoly Cherner – Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, Deputy CEO, Downstream, OAO Gazprom Neft;
10. Vadim Yakovlev – Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, First Deputy CEO, Chief Financial Officer, OAO Gazprom Neft.
The shareholders approved ZAO PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit to audit the 2011 Company’s reporting. The list of the shareholders to participate in the Meeting was prepared under the Register’s data as of May 12, 2011.