Megion, June 24, 2011. – Today the Annual General Shareholders Meeting of Open Joint-Stock Company Slavneft-Megionneftegaz (further - OAO SN-MNG) has been held. The Subsidiary’s Annual Report, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement over 2010 were approved at the Meeting.
The shareholders passed the resolution to pay dividends on the Subsidiary’s preferred shares at the rate of 0.85 rubles per share with the par value of 25 rubles. Dividends on the ordinary shares over 2010 will not be paid. The total amount of funds to be allocated for dividend payment will make 28,098,343.75 rubles.
The Subsidiary’s Board of Directors consisting of 8 members and Revision Commission consisting of 3 members were elected at the Meeting. The members of the Board of Directors of OAO SN-MNG are as follows:
1. Viktor Blagoveschensky – Vice President, Major Projects and Infrastructure, OAO TNK-BP Management;
2. Mikhail Kudinov – Director, Joint Ventures Department, OAO TNK-BP Management;
3. Emerson Milenski – Vice President, Technical Activity, OAO TNK-BP Management;
4. Evgeny Gorobets – Regional Manager, Directorate for the West Siberian Region, OAO TNK-BP Management;
5. Viktor Savelyev – Director of the Exploration and Development Directorate, Exploration and Production Block, OAO Gazprom Neft;
6. Vladimir Savelyev – Slavneft Asset Manager, Production, OAO Gazprom Neft;
7. Alexey Dvortsov – Head of the Corporate Compliance Department, OAO Gazprom Neft;
8. Karen Dashyan – Slavneft Asset Manager, OAO Gazprom Neft.
Closed Joint-Stock Company PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit (ZAO PwC Audit) was approved to audit the 2011 reporting of OAO SN-MNG.
The list of the shareholders to participate in the Meeting was prepared under the Register’s data as of May 13, 2011.