Megion, June 23, 2011. Today the Annual General Shareholders Meeting of Open Joint-Stock Company Slavneft-Megionneftegazgeologia (further – OAO SN-MNGG) has been held. The Subsidiary’s Annual Report, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement over 2010 were approved at the Meeting.
The shareholders passed the resolution to establish the dividend amount at the rate of 1.03 rubles per preferred share under the 2010 performance results and allocate 6,481,584.00 rubles for dividend payment. It was resolved to pay no dividends on the ordinary shares.
The Subsidiary’s Board of Directors consisting of 7 members and Revision Commission consisting of 3 members were elected at the Meeting. The members of the Board of Directors of OAO SN-MNGG are as follows:
1. Alexey Bureyev – Head of the Accounting and Tax Control Block, OAO NGK Slavneft;
2. Alexander Zhagrin – Vice President, OAO NGK Slavneft;
3. Andrey Kovalenko - Vice President, OAO NGK Slavneft;
4. Tatyana Rumyantseva – Head of the Methodology and Tax Control Department, OAO NGK Slavneft;
5. Andrey Trukhachev – Vice President, OAO NGK Slavneft;
6. Andrey Cherkasov – Head of the Exploration Block, OAO NGK Slavneft;
7. Vyacheslav Shevchenko – Head of the Production Block, OAO NGK Slavneft.