Surgut, June 22, 2011 - Today the Annual General Shareholders Meeting of Open Join-Stock Company Obneftegazgeologia (ОАО ONGG) has been held. The Subsidiary’s Annual Report, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement for 2010 were approved at the Meeting.
The shareholders passed the resolution to pay dividends on the Subsidiary’s preferred shares at the rate of 166.7 rubles per share. Dividends on the ordinary shares for 2010 will not be paid. The total amount of funds to be allocated for dividend payment will make 140,384,071.2 rubles.
The shareholders elected the Subsidiary’s Board of Directors consisting of 7 members and the Revision Commission consisting of 3 members. The members of the ОАО ONGG’s Board of Directors are as follows:
1. Alexander Zhagrin – Vice President, ОАО NGK Slavneft;
2. Andrey Trukhachev – Vice President, ОАО NGK Slavneft;
3. Oleg Tsurtsumiya – Head of the Restructuring and Corporate Structure Improvement Department, ОАО NGK Slavneft;
4. Andrey Cherkasov – Head of the Geology Block, ОАО NGK Slavneft;
5. Vyacheslav Shevchenko – Head of the Production Block, ОАО NGK Slavneft;
6. Andrey Shustrov – Head of the Legal Department, ОАО NGK Slavneft;
7. Vladimir Yagutkin – Head of the Economics Block, ОАО NGK Slavneft.
The Annual General Shareholders Meeting also approved the amended Subsidiary’s Articles of Association, Provisions on the Board of Directors, Management Board and General Shareholders Meeting.
ZАО Invest Audit was approved to audit the 2011 accounting reporting of ОАО ONGG.
The list of the shareholders to participate in the Meeting was prepared under the Register’s data as of May 6, 2011.