Yaroslavl, June 17, 2011 - Today the Annual General Shareholders Meeting of Open Join-Stock Company Slavneft-Yaroslavnefteorgsintez (ОАО Slavneft-YaNOS) has been held. The Subsidiary’s Annual Report, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement for 2010 were approved at the Meeting.
The shareholders passed the resolution to pay dividends on the Subsidiary’s preferred shares at the rate of 0.01 rubles per share with the par value of 1 ruble. Dividends on the ordinary shares for 2010 will not be paid. The total amount of funds to be allocated for dividend payment will make 3,108.8 ths rubles.
The shareholders elected the Subsidiary’s Board of Directors consisting of 8 members and the Revision Commission consisting of 5 members. The members of the ОАО Slavneft-YaNOS’s Board of Directors are as follows:
1. Aleksey Dvortsov – Head of the Corporate Compliance Department, ОАО Gazprom Neft;
2. Vladimir Konstantinov – Head of the Economics and Investment Department, Downstream, ОАО Gazprom Neft;
3. Alexander Lugovskoy – Head of the Group, Oil Processing Technology Department, ОАО TNK-ВР Management;
4. Niemann, Klaus Wilhelm Joseff – Director, Production, Processing Business Line, ОАО TNK-ВР Management;
5. Leonid Rosenberg – Vice President, Production, Processing Business Line, ОАО TNK-ВР Management;
6. Ratmir Suyundukov – Director, Oil Processing Department, ОАО TNK-ВР Management;
7. Alexander Sannikov – Director, Oil Processing Directorate, ОАО Gazprom Neft;
8. Anatoly Cherner – Deputy CEO, Logistics, Processing and Sale, ОАО Gazprom Neft.
ООО Firma Podati was approved to audit the 2011 accounting reporting of SN-YaNOS.
The list of the shareholders to participate in the Meeting was prepared under the Register’s data as of May 5, 2011.