Yaroslavl, June 16, 2011. Today the Annual General Shareholders Meeting of Open Joint-Stock Company Slavneft-Yaroslavnefteprodukt has been held. The Subsidiary’s Annual Report, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement over 2010 were approved at the Meeting.
Due to lack of the net income under the Subsidiary’s performance results over 2010, the shareholders passed the resolution not to pay dividends on the preferred and ordinary shares.
The Subsidiary’s Board of Directors consisting of 7 members and Revision Commission consisting of 3 members were elected at the Shareholders’ Meeting. The members of the Board of Directors of OAO Slavneft-Yaroslavnefteprodukt are as follows:
1. Alexander Belov – Head of the Corporate Relations and Property Management Department, OAO NGK Slavneft;
2. Konstantin Zhelezkov – Deputy Head of the Crude Oil and Petroleum Products Sale Department, OAO NGK Slavneft;
3. Andrey Kovalenko – Vice President, OAO NGK Slavneft;
4. Vladimir Krylov – Vice President, OAO NGK Slavneft;
5. Yury Sukhanov – President, OAO NGK Slavneft;
6. Andrey Trukhachev – Vice President, OAO NGK Slavneft;
7. Andrey Shustrov – Head of the Legal Department, OAO NGK Slavneft.
Yury Sukhanov was elected as the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Slavneft-Yaroslavneftprodukt. The shareholders approved OOO Prioritet, the consulting and auditing company, to audit the 2011 Subsidiary’s reporting.
The list of the shareholders to participate in the Meeting was prepared under the Register’s data as of May 03, 2011.