Yaroslavl, June 15, 2011 - Today the Annual General Shareholders Meeting of Open Join-Stock Company Slavneft-Yaroslavl Mendeleyev Refinery (Rusoil) has been held. The Subsidiary’s Annual Report, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement for 2010 were approved at the Meeting.
The shareholders acknowledged that the Subsidiary’s net profit for the reporting year amounted to 1,413.2 mln rubles. Besides, the Meeting passed the resolution not to pay dividends on the Subsidiary’s ordinary and preferred shares and allocate a part of the net profit in the amount of 791.8 mln rubles for repayment of losses of the past years.
The shareholders elected the Subsidiary’s Board of Directors consisting of 5 members and the Revision Commission consisting of 3 members. The members of the ОАО Slavneft-Yaroslavl Mendeleyev Refinery’s Board of Directors are as follows:
1. Aleksey Avdyushev – Chief Specialist, Oil Processing and Petroleum Products Department, ОАО NGK Slavneft;
2. Alexander Belov – Head of the Corporate Relations and Property Management Department, ОАО NGK Slavneft;
3. Sergey Kotov – Oil Processing and Petroleum Products Department, ОАО NGK Slavneft;
4. Andrey Shustrov – Head of the Legal Department, ОАО NGK Slavneft;
5. Vladimir Yagutkin – Head of the Economics Block, ОАО NGK Slavneft.
ООО Firma Podati was approved to audit the 2011 accounting reporting of ОАО Slavneft-Yaroslavl Mendeleyev Refinery.
The list of the shareholders to participate in the Meeting was prepared under the Register’s data as of April 30, 2011.