Annual general meeting of SN-MNGG shareholders
Megion, June 25, 2009. Today the annual general meeting of shareholders of Open Joint Stock Company Slavneft-Megionneftegazgeologiya (OAO SN-MNGG) has been held. The Subsidiary’s Annual Report, Balance Sheet and the Profit and Loss Distribution for 2008 were approved and the amendments to the Subsidiary’s Articles of Association were made at the meeting.
According to the results of 2008 the shareholders made a decision to pay the dividends upon preferred shares at the rate of 2.76 rubles per share. The total volume of funds for dividends payment will amount to 17,368.13 ths rubles. The dividends for 2008 will not be paid upon ordinary shares.
The shareholders elected the Subsidiary’s Board of Directors consisting of 7 members and the Revision Commission consisting of 3 members. The Board of Directors of OAO SN-MNGG includes:
1. Alexander Viktorovich Zhagrin, Vice President, OAO NGK Slavneft;
2. Andrey Viktorovich Kovalenko, Vice President, OAO NGK Slavneft;
3. Andrey Nikolaevich Trukhachev, Vice President, OAO NGK Slavneft;
4. Alexey Valentinovich Bureev, Head of Accounting and Tax Control Block, OAO NGK Slavneft;
5. Yury Mikhailovich Nikolaev, Head of Oil and Gas Production Department, OAO NGK Slavneft;
6. Tatyana Alekseyevna Rumyantseva, Head of Methodology and Tax Control Department, OAO NGK Slavneft;
7. Andrey Borisovich Cherkasov, Head of Geology Block, OAO NGK Slavneft.
ZAO Audit-Service is approved to be the auditor of the Subsidiary to review the 2009 reporting.
The list of shareholders for participation in the meeting was made according to the Shareholder’s Register as of May 8, 2009.