The annual general meeting of shareholders of OAO Slavneft-Megionneftegaz has been held today
Megion, 25 June 2010 - The annual general meeting of shareholders of Open Joint-Stock Company Slavneft-Megionneftegaz (OAO SN-MNG) has been held today. At this meeting the subsidiary’s annual report, the balance sheet and the profit and loss distribution for 2009 were approved.
Shareholders made the decision to pay the dividend on the preferred shares based on 1.80 rubles per each share of the par value of 25 rubles. No dividend on ordinary shares will be paid for 2009. Total funds for the dividend payment will amount to 59,502,375.00 rubles.
At the meeting the Board of Directors consisting of 8 members and the Revision Commission consisting of 3 members were elected. The following persons became members of the OAO SN-MNG’s Board of Directors:
1. Sergey Vladimirovich Brezitsky - Executive Vice President of TNK-BP Management, Upstream;
2. Evgeny Alexandrovich Gorobets – Regional Manager of Section for Western Siberian Division of ОАО TNK-BP Management;
3. Karen Nikolaevich Dashiyan – Manager of Slavneft Asset of ОАО Gazprom Neft;
4. Alexey Vladimirovich Dvortsov – Head of Corporate Regulation Department of OAO Gazprom Neft;
5. Boris Semyonovich Zilbermints - Deputy General Director of OAO Gazprom-Neft, Upstream;
6. Mikhail Vasilievich Kudinov – Director of Business Development Department of OAO TNK-BP Management;
7. Alla Ivanovna Leshko – Deputy Head of Economical and Investment Department for (Upstream) of OAO Gazprom Neft;
8. Francis Sommer – Executive Vice President of OAO TNK-BP Management, Technology.
Closed Joint-Stock Company PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit (ZAO PwC Audit) was approved to be the auditor of to review the Company’s reporting for 2010.
The list of the shareholders for attending the meeting was prepared based on the register data as of May 14, 2010.