Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of OAO Slavneft-Megionneftegazgeologia has been held
Megion, 24 June 2010 - The annual general meeting of shareholders of Open Joint-Stock Company Slavneft-Megionneftegazgeologia (OAO SN-MNGG) has been held today. At this meeting the subsidiary’s annual report, the balance sheet and the profit and loss distribution for 2009 were approved.
Shareholders made the decision to establish the dividend based on the performance indicators in 2009 at the rate of 2.40 rubles per preferred share and provide for its payment 15,102,720.00 rubles. No dividend will be paid on ordinary shares based on the decision of the shareholders.
At the meeting the Board of Directors consisting of 7 members and the Revision Commission consisting of 3 members were elected. The following persons became members of the OAO SN-MNGG’s Board of Directors:
1. Aleksey Valentinovich Bureyev – Head of Accounting and Tax Control Block of ОАО NGK Slavneft;
2. Aleksandr Viktorovich Zhagrin - Vice President of OAO NGK Slavneft;
3. Andrey Viktorovich Kovalenko - Vice President of OAO NGK Slavneft;
4. Tatyana Alekseyevna Rumyantseva - Head of Methodology and Tax Control Department of OAO NGK Slavneft.
5. Andrey Nikolaevich Trukhachev - Vice President of OAO NGK Slavneft;
6. Andrey Borisovich Cherkasov – Head of Geology Block of OAO NGK Slavneft;
7. Vyacheslav Nikolaevich Shevchenko - Head of Production Block of OAO NGK Slavneft;
ZAO Audit-Servis was approved to be the auditor of the subsidiary to review its reporting for 2010.
The list of the shareholders for attending the meeting was prepared based on the register data as of 7 May 2010.