Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of OAO Slavneft-Obneftegazgeologia has been held
Surgut, 23 June 2010 - Today the annual general meeting of shareholders of Open Joint Stock Company Obneftegazgeologia (OAO ONGG) has been held. At this meeting the subsidiary’s annual report, the balance sheet and the profit and loss distribution for 2009 were approved.
Shareholders made a decision to pay the dividend on preferred and ordinary shares based on 301.03 rubles per share. No dividend on ordinary shares will be paid for 2009. Total funds for the dividend payment will amount to 253,508,200.08 rubles.
At the meeting of shareholders the Board of Directors consisting of 7 members and the Revision Commission consisting of 3 members were elected. The following persons became members of the OAO ONGG’s Board of Directors:
1. Aleksandr Viktorovich Zhagrin - Vice President of OAO NGK Slavneft;
2. Andrey Nikolaevich Trukhachev - Vice President of OAO NGK Slavneft;
3. Andrey Borisovich Cherkasov – Head of Geology Block of OAO NGK Slavneft;
4. Vyacheslav Nikolaeich Shevchenko - Head of Production Block of OAO NGK Slavneft;
5. Andrey Anatolievich Shustrov – Head of Legal Department of OAO NGK Slavneft;
6. Oleg Vitalievich Tsurtsumia - Restructuring and Corporate Structure Enhancement Department of OAO NGK Slavneft;
7. Vladimir Anatolievich Yagutkin – Head of Economical Block of OAO NGK Slavneft.
OOO Consulting and Auditing Firm Prioritet was approved to be the auditor of the subsidiary to review its reporting for 2010.
Sergey Ivanovich Kirichenko was re-elected to be the Director General for the new 3-year term. The Director General was elected due to expiry of his authorities.
The list of the shareholders for attending the meeting was prepared based on the register data as of May 7, 2010.