Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of OAO Slavneft-YANOS has been held
Yaroslavl, 18 June 2010 - Today the annual general meeting of shareholders of OAO Slavneft-Yaroslavnefteorgsintez (OAO Slavneft-YaNOS) has been held. At this meeting the subsidiary’s annual report, the balance sheet and the profit and loss distribution for 2009 were approved.
Shareholders made the decision to pay the dividend on preferred shares based on 0.01 rubles per share of the par value of 1 ruble. No dividend on ordinary shares will be paid for 2009. Total funds for the dividend payment will amount to 3,109 ths rubles.
Also the shareholders elected the subsidiary’s Board of Directors consisting of 8 members and the Revision Commission consisting of 5 members. The following persons became members of the OAO Slavneft-YaNOS’s Board of Directors:
1. Alexey Vladimirovich Dvortsov – Head of Corporate Regulation Department of OAO Gazprom Neft;
2. Zielitsk i Krzysztof – Vice President OAO TNK-BP Management, Mergers and Acquisitions;
3. Vladimir Konstantinovich Konstantinov – Head of Economical and Investment Department (Downstream) of OAO Gazprom Neft;
4. Aleksandr Ivanovich Lugovskoy - Technology Director of Major Projects Section of Refining Business Unit of OAO TNK-BP Management;
5. Yakov Mikhaylovich Polunkin – Director General of ZAO LINIK;
6. Leonid Semenovich Rozenberg, Vice President of OAO TNK-BP Management, Production;
7. Aleksandr Leonidovich Sannikov – Head of Oil Refining Department of OAO Gazprom Neft;
8. Anatoly Moiseyevich Cherner – Deputy General Director of OAO Gazprom Neft, Logistics, Processing and Sales;
OOO Firm Podati was approved to be the auditor of the subsidiary to review its reporting for 2010.
The list of the shareholders for attending the meeting was prepared based on the register data as on 6 May 2010.