Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of OAO Slavneft-Yaroslavnefteprodukt has been held
Yaroslavl, 17 June 2010 - Today the annual general meeting of shareholders of OAO Slavneft-Yaroslavnefteprodukt has been held. At this meeting the subsidiary’s annual report, the balance sheet and the profit and loss distribution for 2009 were approved.
Due to no net income had by the subsidiary by results of 2009, the shareholders made the decision not to pay the dividend on preferred and ordinary shares.
At the meeting of shareholders the Board of Directors consisting of 7 members and the Revision Commission consisting of 3 members were elected. The following persons became members of the OAO Slavneft-Yaroslavnefteprodukt’s Board of Directors:
1. Aleksandr Vasilievich Belov – Head of Corporate Relations and Property Management Department of ОАО NGK Slavneft;
2. Konstantin Olegovich Zhelezkov – Deputy Head of Oil and Products Sales Department of OAO NGK Slavneft;
3. Andrey Viktorovich Kovalenko - Vice President of OAO NGK Slavneft;
4. Vladimir Vasilievich Krylov - Vice President of OAO NGK Slavneft;
5. Yury Evgenievich Sukhanov - President of OAO NGK Slavneft;
6. Andrey Nikolaevich Trukhachev - Vice President of OAO NGK Slavneft;
7. Andrey Anatolievich Shustrov – Head of Legal Department of OAO NGK Slavneft;
Yury Evgenievich Sukhanov was elected to be the Chairman of the Board of Directors. OOO Consulting and Auditing Firm Prioritet was approved to be the auditor of the subsidiary to rewiew its reporting for 2010.
The list of the shareholders for attending the meeting was prepared based on the register data as on May 4, 2010.