Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of OAO Slavneft-Mendeleyev Yaroslavl Refinery (Rusoil) has been held
Yaroslavl, 16 June 2010 - Today the annual general meeting of shareholders of OAO Slavneft-Mendeleyev Yaroslavl Refinery (Rusoil) has been held. At this meeting the subsidiary’s annual report, the balance sheet and the profit and loss distribution for 2009 were approved.
Due to no net income had by the subsidiary by results of 2009, the shareholders made the decision not to pay the dividend on preferred and ordinary shares.
At the meeting of shareholders the Board of Directors consisting of 5 members and the Revision Commission consisting of 3 members were elected. The following persons became members of the OAO Slavneft-Mendeleyev Yaroslavl Refinery’s Board of Directors:
1. Aleksey Anatolievich Avdyushev – Chief Specialist of Oil Refining and Chemistry Department of OAO NGK Slavneft;
2. Aleksandr Vasilievich Belov – Head of Corporate Relations and Property Management Department of ОАО NGK Slavneft;
3. Sergey Anatolievich Kotov – Head of Oil Refining and Chemistry Department of OAO NGK Slavneft;
4. Andrey Anatolievich Shustrov – Head of Legal Department of OAO NGK Slavneft;
5. Vladimir Anatolievich Yagutkin – Head of Economical Block of OAO NGK Slavneft.
OOO Firm Podati was approved to be the auditor of the subsidiary to review its reporting for 2010.
The list of the shareholders for attending the meeting was prepared based on the register data as on 4 May 2010.