Annual general meeting of OAO Slavneft-Obneftegazgeologia shareholders
Surgut, June 25, 2009. Yesterday the annual general meeting of shareholders of Open Joint Stock Company Obneftegazgeologiya (OAO ONGG) was held. The Subsidiary’s Annual Report, Balance Sheet and the Profit and Loss Distribution for 2008 were approved at the meeting.
The shareholders made a decision to pay the dividends upon preferred shares at the rate of 145.85 rubles per share. The dividends for 2008 will not be paid upon ordinary shares. The total volume of funds for dividends payment will amount to 122,826 ths rubles.
The Subsidiary’s Board of Directors consisting of 7 members and Revision Commission consisting of 3 members were elected at the annual general meeting. The Board of Directors of OAO ONGG includes:
1. Alexander Viktorovich Zhagrin, Vice President, OAO NGK Slavneft;
2. Andrey Nikolaeich Trukhachev, Vice President, OAO NGK Slavneft;
3. Vyacheslav Nikolaevich Shevchenko, Head of Production Block, OAO NGK Slavneft;
4. Vladimir Anatolievich Yagutkin, Head of Economics Block, OAO NGK Slavneft;
5. Andrey Borisovich Cherkasov, Head of Geology Block, OAO NGK Slavneft;
6. Andrey Anatolievich Shustrov, Head of Legal Department, OAO NGK Slavneft;
7. Oleg Vitalievich Tsurtsumiya, Head of Restructuring and Corporate Structure Enhancement Department, OAO NGK Slavneft.