Annual general meeting of OAO Slavneft-YANOS shareholders
Yaroslavl, June 19, 2009. Today the annual general meeting of shareholders of Open Joint-Stock Company Slavneft-Yaroslavnefteorgsintez (OAO Slavneft-YANOS) has been held. The Subsidiary’s Annual Report, Balance Sheet and the Profit and Loss Distribution for 2008 were approved at the meeting.
Due to no net income owned by the Subsidiary by the results of the accounting year, the shareholders made a decision not to pay the dividends for 2008 upon preferred and ordinary shares.
The shareholders elected the Subsidiary’s Board of Directors consisting of 8 members and the Revision Commission consisting of 5 members. The Board of Directors of OAO Slavneft –YANOS includes:
1. Alexei Vladimirovich Dvortsov, Head of Corporate Governance Department, OAO Gazprom Neft;
2. Zielicki Krzysztof, Vice President, Mergers and Acquisitions, OAO TNK-BP Management;
3. Vladimir Konstantinovich Konstantinov, Head of Economics and Investment Department (Downstream Block), OAO Gazprom Neft;
4. Aleksandr Ivanovich Lugovskoy, Manager, Oil Refining Technology Department, OAO TNK-BP Management;
5. Yakov Mikhailovich Polunkin, Director General of ZAO LINIK;
6. Leonid Semenovich Rozenberg, Vice President, Production in Oil Refining, OAO TNK-BP Management;
7. Aleksandr Leonidovich Sannikov – Head of Oil Refining Department, OAO Gazprom Neft;
8. Anatoly Moiseevich Cherner, Deputy CEO, Downstream, OAO GazpromNeft.
OOO Firma Podati is approved to be the auditor of the Subsidiary to review the 2009 reporting.
The list of shareholders for participation in the meeting was made according to the data of the Shareholder’s Register as of May 5, 2009.