Annual general meeting of OAO Slavneft-Yaroslavnefteprodukt shareholders
Yaroslavl, June 19, 2009. Yesterday the annual general meeting of shareholders of Open Joint-Stock Company Slavneft-Yaroslavnefteprodukt was held. The Subsidiary’s Annual Report, Balance Sheet and the Profit and Loss Distribution for 2008 were approved at the meeting.
The shareholders took a decision to pay dividends for 2008 at the rate of 0.006 rubles per each preferred share with the par value of 0.001 rubles. The total volume of funds for dividends payment will amount to 559.4 ths rubles. The dividends for 2008 will not be paid upon ordinary shares.
At the meeting it was also resolved to reduce the authorized capital of OAO Slavneft-Yaroslavnefteprodukt to 392,621 rubles by the retirement of shares which had been earlier bought out within the Subsidiary’s reorganization and to make the relevant amendments in the Subsidiary’s Articles of Association.
The Subsidiary’s Board of Directors consisting of 7 members and Revision Commission consisting of 3 members were elected at the annual general meeting. The Board of Directors of OAO Slavneft-Yaroslavnefteprodukt includes:
1. Aleksandr Vasilievich Belov, Head of Corporate Relations and Property Management Department, ОАО NGK Slavneft;
2. Dmitry Albertovich Gusev, Head of Oil and Oil Products Sale Department, ОАО NGK Slavneft;
3. Andrey Viktorovich Kovalenko, Vice President, OAO NGK Slavneft;
4. Vladimir Vasilievich Krylov, Vice President, OAO NGK Slavneft;
5. Yury Evgenievich Sukhanov, President, OAO NGK Slavneft;
6. Andrey Nikolaevich Trukhachev, Vice President, OAO NGK Slavneft;
7. Andrey Anatolievich Shustrov, Head of Legal Department, OAO NGK Slavneft.
OOO Consulting and Auditing Firm Prioritet is approved to be the auditor of the Subsidiary to review the 2009 reporting.
The list of shareholders for participation in the meeting was made according to the data of the Shareholder’s Register as of May 4, 2009.