Annual general meeting of OAO Slavneft- Yaroslavl Mendeleyev Refinery (Rusoil) shareholders
Yaroslavl, June 17, 2009. Today the annual general meeting of shareholders of Open Joint-Stock Company Slavneft- Yaroslavl Mendeleyev Refinery (Rusoil) has been held. The Subsidiary’s Annual Report, Balance Sheet and the Profit and Loss Distribution for 2008 were approved at the meeting.
Due to no net income owned by the Subsidiary by the results of the previous year, the shareholders made a decision not to pay the dividends upon preferred and ordinary shares.
The Subsidiary’s Board of Directors consisting of 5 members and Revision Commission consisting of 3 members were elected at the annual general meeting of shareholders. The Board of Directors of OAO Slavneft – Yaroslavl Mendeleyev Refinery includes:
1. Aleksandr Vasilievich Belov, Head of Corporate Relations and Property Management Department, ОАО NGK Slavneft;
2. Dmitry Albertovich Gusev, Head of Oil and Oil Products Sales Department, ОАО NGK Slavneft;
3. Sergey Anatolievich Kotov, Head of Oil Refining and Petrochemistry Department, OAO NGK Slavneft;
4. Andrey Anatolievich Shustrov, Head of Legal Department, OAO NGK Slavneft;
5. Vladimir Anatolievich Yagutkin, Head of Economics Block, OAO NGK Slavneft.
OOO Firma Podati is approved to be the auditor of the Subsidiary to review the 2009 reporting.
The list of shareholders for participation in the meeting was made according to the data of the Shareholder’s Register as of May 4, 2009.